Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ad Campaign

Over the past two months, SBCOM has been working on an ad campaign that highlights our students and their lives. The team that creates these ads consists of myself, Brian our graphics guru and Ricky our photographer. We have had so much fun on the photoshoots and capturing the character of our students. Make sure to check out the Independent every Thursday AND take notice of the ads in the movie theaters -- you will see familiar faces! If you missed the past ads in the independent, take a look at these!












2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen these ads in the independent and I think they're fantastic. I haven't been to a movie in a while but I'll keep an eye out for them. I will also tell my friends to look for them.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Melissa Broughton, M.Ed., L.E. said...

Thanks! I welcome suggestions for other photo ideas:)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home