Thursday, October 12, 2006

SBCOM & Community College Fairs!

This week I travelled to Cuesta Community College (San Luis Obispo), Allan Hancock (Santa Maria), Santa Barbara City College and Ventura Community College for the annual transfer college fairs. I noticed that this year, the interest in our college and program was higher than last fall. Many people have seen our ads too -- one of the Deans at SBCC commented on how much he liked our ads! Most of the students I talked with are pre nursing majors and some nursing faculty even stopped by my table. I will be at Allan Hancock again October 20th for a career fair and Cuesta on October 30th to speak with a pre nursing class about what acupuncture and Oriental medicine is. By the way -- I am looking for a faculty or 3rd year student who would want to do this 45 minute presentation -- anyone interested?? Email melissa@sbcom.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home